"OEDocking: Is it possible to know when it works?" presented by Gregory Warren, Ph.D., Senior Applications Scientist from OpenEye
The webinar was held on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 12 pm EDT (9AM PDT).
In this webinar we will cover:
- How OEDocking technology leverages the structural information available to produce a highly accurate answer for pose prediction. This includes generating a probability of success.
- OEDocking's robust, virtual screening method including
– Good, active compound enrichment with low cross target variability
– Methods to automatically select the most appropriate protein structure from a set of structures
- The impressive speed of OEDocking