OpenEye, Cadence Molecular Sciences is passionate about science and about taking care of team members, with leaders supporting your development and recognizing your contributions by providing an unmatched total compensation package in a collaborative, caring, energetic and fun work environment.
In a nutshell, we're a bunch of hard-core Developers, Scientists and Operational Leaders known within the industry for our technological tenacity, scientific integrity, and business excellence. We don’t adhere to the “just get it done” attitude. We do what it takes to do it right and sometimes exceed even our own expectations. Yes, we work hard at OpenEye, but we play hard too, and understand it's important to keep a healthy work/life balance for our employees.
Founded in 1997, OpenEye -- acquired in August 2022 by Cadence Design Systems (NASDAQ: CDNS) -- is headquartered in Santa Fe, New Mexico, with offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Cologne, Germany; and Tokyo, Japan.
A Place Like No Other
Globally headquartered in Santa Fe, OpenEye has deep roots in the stunning New Mexico desert. With about 150,000 people in its metropolitan area, Santa Fe – named multiple years in a row as one of the top cities in the world by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine – offers a unique lifestyle with something for everyone, including:
- World-class opera, dance, food and art with one of the top art markets in the country
- A unique, progressive blend of Anglo-Hispanic-Native-American culture and history
- Opportunities to ski, hike, and bike under spectacular 360º panoramas within minutes from downtown
- More than 300 days of unfiltered sunshine a year and a brilliant star-filled night sky
- About an hour’s drive from the additional amenities of New Mexico’s largest city: Albuquerque
- Numerous festivals including Spanish Market, Indian Market, Wine, Chile, Film, and Folk throughout the year, and so much more…
Our Santa Fe office offers an onsite gym and fitness reimbursement, free snacks, and free daily community lunches, which are often followed by a friendly game of foosball or pool in the staff lounge area. Care for a cappuccino to up your game? We have a serious espresso machine for the discerning java aficionado. Walk off all that extra caffeine by taking a stroll with your dog. OpenEye has a canine-friendly culture and welcomes your furry friend to accompany you to work every day. Of course, we offer a host of other benefits including a health, dental and vision plan; 401k; and unlimited vacation.
OpenEye hires talented people that fit into our idiosyncratic culture and candidates that believe they have the right stuff are encouraged to apply. OpenEye Scientific Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Platform Developer II
- Scientific Developer II - CryoEM
- Scientific Account Manager
- Scientific Liaison II
- Application Scientist Manager - Boston
- Scientific Account Manager – Boston
- Application Scientist II - Tokyo
- Sr Network Engineer
- Cloud Engineer II
- Scientific Software Developer II - Modeler
- Scientific Software Developer II – Machine Learning
- Scientific Developer II – Cheminformatics / Machine Learning / Data Science
- Scientific Developer II – Biomodelling / Antibody Modeling / Machine Learning
- Sr Scientific Account Manager - Boston
- Scientific Developer II – Permeability
- Developer II – Scientific Data Visualization / Graphical User Interfaces
- Build Systems Engineer
- Application Scientist I - West Coast
OpenEye, Cadence Molecular Sciences is committed to equal employment opportunity and employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. We strive to attract a qualified and diverse candidate pool, and encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace. for more information plese see our equal employment opportunity policy.