Location:Santa Fe, New Mexico
Education: Associate degree
Experience: 5+ years working in a professional environment
Manage Others: No
OpenEye is looking to add an amiable Office Operations Assistant with exceptional customer service skills to join our Business Support Team. This position includes a very diverse list of responsibilities. Business Support requires those on this team to be flexible and willing to perform all functions needed (within our capabilities) to maintain smooth office operations and effectively support all employees.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Inventory and stocking of office, kitchen, bathroom, and cleaning supplies
- Office furniture ordering and assembly of small office furniture
- Provide assistance/support for company meetings, special events, on-site lunch deliveries
- Keep areas looking neat and clean
- Collect and mail correspondence/packages
- Greet and act as a guide to guests, interview candidates, & other visitors
- Work independently on special and ongoing projects
- Have a knowledge of internal processes and procedures
- May be called upon to run errands
- Perform duties with a positive, cheerful, helpful attitude
- Minimal administrative support
Because there are physical aspects to some of the duties associated with this position, the person in this assignment must be comfortable and capable of lifting and/or moving common office items, including but not limited to: cases of printing paper, cases of drinks, food items, 5-gallon water containers for water coolers. Must be comfortable walking for a large portion of the day.
Because there will be some duties that include running errands with a vehicle, the person in this assignment must have a good driving record and be willing to use personal vehicle to run errands. Mileage is paid for company related errands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be comfortable with basic computer operating skills
- Exceptional customer service skills. Our customers are our employees.
Other skills – not required, but may be helpful
- Comfortable using small hand-tools
- Experience as a supply/stock clerk
Application Contact Information:
To apply please Email cover letter and resume to:
Or mail to:
OpenEye Scientific Software Recruiting
9 Bisbee Court, Suite D
Santa Fe, NM 87508
No calls or walk-ins, please.
OpenEye Scientific Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Date Posted: 02/11/2018