San Diego, CA
Sept. 22, 2015
OpenEye invites you to miniCUP San Diego on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 from 9:00am - 5:30pm. A Reception will follow after the talks.
This event will be held at the new Dart Neuroscience campus at 12278 Scripps Summit Drive, San Diego, CA 92131.
To reserve your spot for the event please send an email to email@example.com as soon as possible as space is limited. There is no charge to attend.
- Anthony Nicholls OpenEye - Welcome and Keynote
- Gregory Warren OpenEye - Shape is Dead: Long Live Shape!
- Brian Cole OpenEye - FastROCS and Customization: Everything is Better When You Can Have it Your Way
- Geoff Skillman OpenEye - Fragment Replacement in Molecular Design
- Tim Parrott Dart Neuroscience - Disco Killer: Modifying VIDA for Medicinal Chemists
- Gregory Warren OpenEye - Is There Anything Compelling in Structure-based Design?
Lunch Break - Food will be provided
- Carlton Sage Arena Pharmaceuticals - GPCR Structure-based Drug Design: How Close Are We?
- Geoff Skillman & Bob Tolbert OpenEye - Project ORION: The OpenEye Modeling Platform
- Andrew Fenley Dart Neuroscience - Site Hopper Validation Studies: How We Spent a Month to Show Bob Was Right!
- Brian Cole OpenEye - Advances in the OpenEye Toolkit Development Platform
- Bob Tolbert OpenEye - Jupyter: Using iPython Notebook
- Tom Darden OpenEye - Solubility Prediction for Drug-like Molecules
- Anthony Nicholls OpenEye - Closing Remarks
Reception to follow