South San Francisco, CA
Sept. 24, 2015
OpenEye invites you to miniCUP San Francisco on Thursday, September 24, 2015 from 9:00am - 5:30pm. A Reception will follow after the talks.
This event will be held at The Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco 250 Gateway Boulevard, South San Francisco, CA 94080.
To reserve your spot for the event please send an email to email@example.com as soon as possible as space is limited. There is no charge to attend.
- Anthony Nicholls OpenEye - Welcome and Keynote
- Gregory Warren OpenEye - Shape is Dead: Long Live Shape!
- Brian Cole OpenEye - FastROCS and Customization: Everything is Better When You Can Have it Your Way
- Geoff Skillman OpenEye - Fragment Replacement in Molecular Design
- Alberto Gobbi Genentech - Where Does All the Strain Come From?
- Gregory Warren OpenEye - Is There Anything Compelling in Structure-based Design?
Lunch Break - Food will be provideD
- Kim Branson Lumiata - My new favorite thing for time series data: Transfer Entropy
- Geoff Skillman & Bob Tolbert OpenEye - Project ORION: The OpenEye Modeling Platform
- Li Tian Novartis - Fitting, Overfitting and Useful Domains of Application: Perfection, the Enemy of the Good?
- Brian Cole OpenEye - Advances in the OpenEye Toolkit Development Platform
- Bob Tolbert OpenEye - Jupyter: Using iPython Notebook
- Tom Darden OpenEye - Solubility Prediction for Drug-like Molecules
- Anthony Nicholls OpenEye - Closing Remarks
Reception to follow