Oct. 1, 2015
OpenEye invites you to miniCUP Boston on Thursday, October 1, 2015 from 9:00am - 5:30pm. A Reception will follow after conclusion of the talks.
This event will be held at Vertex Pharmaceuticals 50 Northern Ave, Boston, MA 02210.
To reserve your spot for the event please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as space is limited. There is no charge to attend.
- Anthony Nicholls OpenEye - Welcome and Keynote
- Paul Hawkins OpenEye - Shape is Dead: Long Live Shape!
- Brian Cole OpenEye - FastROCS and Customization: Everything is Better When You Can Have it Your Way
- Geoff Skillman OpenEye - Fragment Replacement in Molecular Design
- Michael Bower Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Novel Geometric Approaches to Mitigating Off-Target Activity
- Paul Hawkins OpenEye - Is There Anything Compelling in Structure-based Design?
Lunch Break - Food will be provided.
- Geoff Skillman & Bob Tolbert OpenEye - Project ORION: The OpenEye Modeling Platform
- Jonathan Weiss Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Using OpenEye Toolkits to Build Powerful Web Applications
- Brian Cole OpenEye - Advances in the OpenEye Toolkit Development Platform
- Scott Johnson Merck - OpenEye Toolkit Platform Integration at Merck
- Bob Tolbert OpenEye - Jupyter: Using iPython Notebook
- Tom Darden OpenEye - Solubility Prediction for Drug-like Molecules
- Anthony Nicholls OpenEye - Closing Remarks
Reception to follow.