Blue Bell, PA • Sept. 29, 2016
OpenEye invites you to miniCUP Blue Bell, PA on Thursday, September 29, 2016. Come preview, learn about, and experience Orion, OpenEye's cloud-native, auto-scaling platform for computer-aided drug design.
This event will be held at The Bluebell Country Club at Normandy Farm, 1800 Tournament Dr, Blue Bell, PA 19422, immediately adjacent to the Normandy Farm (parking is at the Country Club, not the farm) and will take place from 9am - 5pm followed by a cocktail reception from 5-7pm. Lunch will be provided.
To reserve your spot for the event please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as space is limited. There is no charge to attend.
- 8:30 - Registration - coffee and pastries
- 9:00 - OpenEye and Orion Vision - Anthony Nicholls, CEO
- 9:30 - Developing for Orion: A Preliminary Prospectus - Krisztina Boda
- 9:55 - Workfloe Programming with OpenEye Toolkits - Jharrod LaFon
- 10:25 - Break
- 10:50 - Validating Your Crystal Structures: Iridium in Orion - Greg Warren
- 11:15 - Protein Structure Organization, Search, Visualization and Analysis - Bob Tolbert
- 11:45 - Reactions, Reagents & Molecular Analogs - Geoff Skillman
- 12:05 - Lunch
- 1:20 - From Jupyter to Orion: Building Models Using the Scientific Python Ecosystem - Matt Geballe
- 1:45 - Solubility Prediction: Crystal Structure QM Calculations in Psi4 - Tom Darden
- 2:10 - Virtual Screening Validation in Orion - Paul Hawkins
- 2:35 - Break
- 3:00 - Molecular Kriging - Models You Can Understand and Trust - Mark McGann
- 3:25 - Solution Phase Free Energy and Ligand Binding - Anthony Nicholls, CEO
- 3:50 - Break
- 4:00 - 5:00 - Experience Orion: Hands-on with OpenEye's Cloud Platform
- Exploring Orion - Geoff Skillman
- 5:00 - 7:00 - Cocktail Reception