San Francisco, CA • Oct. 6, 2016
OpenEye invites you to miniCUP South San Francisco on Thursday, October 6, 2016. Come preview, learn about, and experience Orion, OpenEye's cloud-native, auto-scaling platform for computer-aided drug design.
This event will be held at The Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco, 250 Gateway Boulevard, South San Francisco, CA 94080 and will take place from 9am - 5pm followed by a cocktail reception from 5 - 7pm. Lunch will be provided.
To reserve your spot for the event please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as space is limited. There is no charge to attend.
miniCUP 2016 - Agenda
- 8:30 - Registration - coffee and pastries
- 9:00 - OpenEye and Orion Vision - Anthony Nicholls, CEO
- 9:30 - Developing for Orion: A Preliminary Prospectus - Krisztina Boda
- 9:55 - Workfloe Programming with OpenEye Toolkits - Jharrod LaFon
- 10:25 - Break
- 10:50 - Validating Your Crystal Structures: Iridium in Orion - Greg Warren
- 11:15 - Protein Structure Organization, Search, Visualization and Analysis - Bob Tolbert
- 11:45 - Reactions, Reagents & Molecular Analogs - Geoff Skillman
- 12:05 - Lunch
- 1:20 - From Jupyter to Orion: Building Models Using the Scientific Python Ecosystem - Matt Geballe
- 1:45 - Solubility Prediction: Crystal Structure QM Calculations in Psi4 - Tom Darden
- 2:10 - Virtual Screening Validation in Orion - Paul Hawkins
- 2:35 - Break
- 3:00 - Molecular Kriging - Models You Can Understand and Trust - Mark McGann
- 3:25 - Solution Phase Free Energy and Ligand Binding - Anthony Nicholls, CEO
- 3:50 - Break (10 mins)
- 4-5:00 - Experience Orion: Hands-on with OpenEye's Cloud Platform
- Exploring Orion - Geoff Skillman
- 5-7:00 - Cocktail Reception