Japan/Asia • October 23, 2020
OpenEye invites you to miniCUP 2020 for Asia/Japan on Friday, October 23, 2020.
Our miniCUP series are single-day events that focus on topics of current scientific research, technology and solutions. Listen to OpenEye speaker presentations and learn about the latest updates on Orion,™ OpenEye's Cloud platform.
This year’s agenda also includes talks by guest speakers from Specifica, Stanford University and Drinks & Discussions, a series of casual meetings where you will have the opportunity to discuss several of the presentation topics in more detail with the speakers and other attendees. Live Q&A will follow each talk throughout the day.
This event will be held virtually in the time zones indicated below:
- 1 – 7:30 p.m. | New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT)
- 11 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. | Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
- 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. | Japan Standard Time (JST) and Korea Standard Time (KST)
- 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. | China Standard Time
Please note all sessions below are indicated in Japan Standard Time (JST)
- 9:00 a.m. – Introduction & Welcome - Anthony Nicholls, CEO, OpenEye
- 9:33 a.m. – Molecules as a Service and Performance Improvements in Orion: Overview & Demo - Matt Geballe & Paul Hawkins
- 10:39 a.m. – Enabling the Design of More Effective Drugs with Fewer Side Effects by Molecular Simulation - Ron Dror, Associate Professor, Computer Science, Stanford University
- 11:19 a.m. – New Developments in OpenEye Scientific Tools - Shyamal Nath
- 11:55 a.m. – Ab initio prediction of small-molecule crystal structures: A blind challenge study - Hari Muddana
- 12:32 p.m. – MD-Based Affinity Scores for Ligand Binding - Christopher Bayly
- 1:09 p.m. – Antibody Engineering in the Orion Platform by Specifica - Frank Erasmus, Specifica
- 1:39 p.m. – The Gigadocking™ Method in Orion™: Your Large-Scale is Our Every Day - Mark McGann
- 2:14 p.m. – Predictions of Permeability and Ligand Unbinding: Weighted Ensemble Simulations in Orion - David LeBard
- 2:42 p.m. – Wrap up with Anthony Nicholls, CEO, OpenEye
- 2:49 p.m. – Drinks & Discussions
Register now for miniCUP 2020 as spaces are limited. After your registration is processed you will receive an email with instructions on how to log into the event platform where you will find the full schedule and other helpful details for making the most of our virtual event.
There is no charge to attend.
miniCUP LOCATIONS & DATES:
October 20, 2020
miniCUP Europe/Middle East/Africa
October 21, 2020