Japan/Asia • October 23, 2020
Our miniCUP series are single-day events that focus on topics of current scientific research, technology and solutions. Listen to OpenEye speaker presentations and learn about the latest updates on Orion,™ OpenEye's Cloud platform.
The Fall 2020 agenda included talks by guest speakers from Specifica, Stanford University and Drinks & Discussions, a series of casual meetings where attendees had the opportunity to discuss several of the presentation topics in more detail with the speakers and other attendees. Live Q&A followed each talk throughout the day.
Please note all sessions below are indicated in Japan Standard Time (JST)
- 9:00 a.m. – Introduction & Welcome - Anthony Nicholls, CEO, OpenEye
- 9:33 a.m. – Molecules as a Service and Performance Improvements in Orion: Overview & Demo - Matt Geballe & Paul Hawkins
- 10:39 a.m. – Enabling the Design of More Effective Drugs with Fewer Side Effects by Molecular Simulation - Ron Dror, Associate Professor, Computer Science, Stanford University
- 11:19 a.m. – New Developments in OpenEye Scientific Tools - Shyamal Nath
- 11:55 a.m. – Ab initio prediction of small-molecule crystal structures: A blind challenge study - Hari Muddana
- 12:32 p.m. – MD-Based Affinity Scores for Ligand Binding - Christopher Bayly
- 1:09 p.m. – Antibody Engineering in the Orion Platform by Specifica - Frank Erasmus, Specifica
- 1:39 p.m. – The Gigadocking™ Method in Orion™: Your Large-Scale is Our Every Day - Mark McGann
- 2:14 p.m. – Predictions of Permeability and Ligand Unbinding: Weighted Ensemble Simulations in Orion - David LeBard
- 2:42 p.m. – Wrap up with Anthony Nicholls, CEO, OpenEye
- 2:49 p.m. – Drinks & Discussions