OpenEye invites you to the Spring 2021 miniCUP Event!
Our miniCUP series are single-day events that focus on topics of current scientific research, technology and solutions. Listen to OpenEye speaker presentations and learn about the latest updates on Orion,™ OpenEye's Cloud platform.
This event’s agenda also includes talks by guest speakers from Memorial Sloan Kettering, NanoImaging Services, and Drinks & Discussions, a series of casual meetings where you will have the opportunity to discuss several of the presentation topics in more detail with the speakers and other attendees.
The speaker presentations will occur on Wednesday, April 21, 2021, in the U.S./Americas time zones and will be available on-demand for Europe/Middle East/Africa and Asia/Japan attendees immediately after that date.
Live Q&A and Discussion Sessions will be included in the U.S./Americas event. Additional Live Q&A and Discussion Sessions for Europe/Middle East/Africa and Asia/Japan attendees will occur at the dates and times indicated below to better accommodate your schedule.
Event Dates and Times
Americas (Canada, U.S., Latin America) - Full Event, including Presentations, Live Q&A and Discussion Sessions
Wednesday April 21, 2021
- 11 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. | U.S. Eastern Daylight Time
- 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. | U.S. Central Daylight Time
- 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | U.S. Mountain Daylight Time
- 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. | U.S. Pacific Daylight Time
Speaker presentations available on-demand for Europe/Middle East/Africa and Asia/Japan attendees after April 21.
Europe/Middle East/Africa - Live Q&A and Discussion Sessions
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
- 6 – 7 p.m. | Gulf Standard Time
- 4 – 5 p.m. | Central European Summer Time
- 3 – 4 p.m. | British Summer Time
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
- 3 – 4 p.m. | New Zealand Standard Time
- 1 – 2 p.m. | Australian Eastern Standard Time
- 12 Noon – 1p.m. | Japan Standard Time
- 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. | India Standard Time
Wednesday, 21 April
- Introduction & Welcome - Anthony Nicholls, CEO, OpenEye
- CryoEM & Drug Discovery - Giovanna Scapin, PhD, Chief Scientist, NanoImaging Services
- Science at OpenEye - A. Geoffrey Skillman, CSO, OpenEye
- Multi-component and finite temperature crystal structure predictions - Caitlin Bannan, Physics Scientific Developer, OpenEye
- To Affinity, and Beyond... - Christopher Bayly, Head of Molecular Dynamics, OpenEye
- The COVID Moonshot: An open science collaboration to develop an orally bioavailable inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 main viral protease - John D. Chodera, PhD, Associate Member, Sloan Kettering Institute, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Orion™: Under the Hood - Jharrod LaFon, Vice President, Cloud Development, OpenEye
- Looking over the horizon: Orion in 2021 - Matt Geballe, Vice President, Product, OpenEye
- 3D Modeling in Orion - Bob Tolbert, CTO, OpenEye
- The Orion Platform, Discovery Suites & Services - Jeff Grandy, CCO, OpenEye
- Close encounters of the Orion kind - Steven Muchmore, Head of Application Science, OpenEye
- Biomodeling, Proteins & Antibody Engineering
- Crystal Structure Prediction
Small Molecule Discovery: Lead Optimization
Small Molecule Discovery: Virtual Screening
*All Live Q&A and Discussions sessions will occur simultaneously over the course of one hour. You will be able to move from room to room to join various discussions as you choose.
We look forward to having you join us for another great miniCUP!