Boston, MA • Nov. 9, 2017
OpenEye invites you to miniCUP Boston on Thursday, November 9, 2017. Come preview, learn about, and experience Orion, OpenEye's cloud-native, auto-scaling platform for computer-aided drug design.
This event will be held at the new Merck & Company at 33 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, MA and will take place from 9am - 5pm followed by a cocktail reception from 5 - 7pm. Lunch will be provided.
- Science in the Age of Cloud – Anthony Nicholls, CEO
- Cloud-based affinity prediction- a collaborative experiment – Gaetano Calabro
- High precision experiment and low precision theory - how useful is modeling water? – Greg Warren
- Industrializing small molecule crystal predictions with application to protein-ligand binding – Tom Darden
- Rapid macrocycle conformation generation in Omega – Paul Hawkins
- Orion, a cloud-based platform for modeling: The plan, the dream, the demo – Joe Moon
- Protein Prep – Model-ready structures in Orion & Macro-Molecular Data Service – Bob Tolbert
- Workfloe programming at scale - OE Cubed! – Matt Geballe
- To be announced
To reserve your spot for the event please send an email to email@example.com as soon as possible as space is limited. There is no charge to attend.
Please check back soon for the final agenda.