Cambridge • Nov. 21, 2019
OpenEye invites you to miniCUP Cambridge on Thursday, November 21, 2019. Come learn about the latest science, methods, and Orion, OpenEye's cloud-native platform for computer-aided drug design.
This event will be held at Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research at 250 Massachusetts Ave., Auditorium, Cambridge, MA and will take place from 8:30 - 5:00 followed by a cocktail reception from 5:00 - 7:00 and a BAGIM Meeting beginning at 7:00. Lunch will be provided. Register here for miniCUP 2019.
- 8:30 Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 Introduction - Anthony Nicholls, CEO
- 9:30 Why Scale is as Big a Part of the Future of Modeling as AI, MD or CryoEM - Geoff Skillman
- 10:00 Break
- 10:30 An Orion Demonstration - Paul Hawkins & Alexandre Gross
- 11:30 Grand Ideas; What You Can Do with a Thousand Dollars on Orion -
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:30 Protein and Small Molecule Data Services In or Out of the Cloud - Bob Tolbert
- 2:00 Protein Modeling with Spruce - Jesper Soerensen
- 2:30 MD on the Cloud - Christopher Bayly
- 3:00 Break
- 3:30 Setting Free Energy Free: Opening Up the Free Energy Ecosystem - John Chodera, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- 4:00 Omega and NMR - Paul Hawkins
- 4:30 Ab Initio Prediction of Small Molecule Crystal Structures. Actually Getting Something Right - Hari Muddana
- 5:00 Reception
- 7:00 BAGIM Talk - Effective Simulations, Effective Team – Rebecca Swett, PhD, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
Be sure to register now if you have not already.
miniCUP LOCATIONS & DATES:
November 19, 2019
Princeton Marriott at Forrestal
November 21, 2019
250 Massachusetts Ave Auditorium, Cambridge, MA
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
To reserve your spot, please visit our registration page here. There is no charge to attend.
We look forward to having you join us!