London, UK • Oct. 11, 2017
OpenEye invites you to miniCUP London on Wednesday, October 11, 2017. Come preview, learn about, and experience Orion, OpenEye's cloud-native, auto-scaling platform for computer-aided drug design.
This event will be held at the Renaissance Hotel St. Pancras and will take place from 9:00 - 17:00 followed by a cocktail reception from 17:00 - 19:00. Lunch will be provided.
miniCUP 2017 - Agenda
- 9:00 - Registration - Light breakfast
- 9:30 - Welcome - Science in the Age of Cloud - Anthony Nicholls, CEO
- 10:00 - Orion, a cloud-based platform for modeling: The plan, the dream, the demo - Joe Moon
- 10:30 - Tea
- 11:00 - Workfloe programming - OE Cubed! - Matt Geballe
- 11:30 - Cloud-based affinity prediction- a collaborative experiment in Orion - Gaetano Calabro
- 12:00 - Guest Speaker - Progress on computing fragment binding mode occupancies with BLUES - Nathan M. Lim – Mobley Lab, University of California, Irvine
- 12:30 - Lunch
- 13:30 - Spruce and MMDS – preparing and delivering model-ready protein structures - Bob Tolbert, CTO
- 14:00 - High precision experiment and low precision theory- how useful is modeling water with SZMAP and MD? - Greg Warren
- 14:30 - Rapid macrocycle conformation generation in OMEGA - Paul Hawkins
- 15:00 - Tea
- 15:30 - Industrializing small molecule crystal predictions with application to protein-ligand binding - Grigory Ovanesyan
- 16:00 - Cloud scale virtual screening - Matt Geballe
- 16:30 - Cocktail Reception
- 19:00 - Close
To reserve your spot for the event please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as space is limited. There is no charge to attend.