London, UK • Oct. 16, 2019
OpenEye invites you to miniCUP London on Wednesday, October 16, 2019. Come learn about the latest science, methods, and Orion, OpenEye's cloud-native platform for computer-aided drug design.
This event will be held at the The British Library (inside the Knowledge Centre) at 96 Euston Road, London and will take place from 9:00 - 17:00 followed by a cocktail reception from 17:00 - 19:00. Lunch will be provided. Register here for miniCUP 2019.
The British Library
(inside the Knowledge Centre)
96 Euston Road
London NW1 2DB
- 9:00 Registration and Coffee/Pastries
- 9:30 Introduction - Anthony Nicholls, CEO
- 10:00 Why Scale is as Big a Part of the Future of Modeling as AI, MD or CryoEM - Geoff Skillman
- 10:30 Break
- 11:00 An Orion Demonstration - Paul Hawkins & Gunther Stahl
- 12:00 Grand Ideas; What You Can Do with a Thousand Dollars on Orion -
- 12:30 Lunch
- 14:00 Protein and Small Molecule Data Services In or Out of the Cloud -
- 14:30 MD on the Cloud - Gaetano Calabro
- 15:00 Protein Modeling with Spruce - Bob Tolbert
- 15:30 Break
- 16:00 Omega and NMR - Paul Hawkins
- 16:30 Ab Initio Prediction of Small Molecule Crystal Structures. Actually Getting Something Right - Geoff Skillman
- 17:00 Reception
Be sure to register now if you have not already to secure your place at the event as attendance is limited.
ALL 2019 miniCUP LOCATIONS & DATES:
San Diego, CA
October 3, 2019
October 16, 2019
November 19, 2019
Princeton Marriott at Forrestal
November 21, 2019
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
To reserve your spot for any of the above events, please visit our registration page here. There is no charge to attend.
We look forward to having you join us!