Princeton, NJ • Nov. 19, 2019
OpenEye invites you to miniCUP Princeton on Tuesday, November 19, 2019. Come learn about the latest science, methods, and Orion, OpenEye's cloud-native platform for computer-aided drug design.
This event will be held at the The Princeton Marriott at Forrestal at 100 College Road East and will take place from 8:30 - 5:00 followed by a cocktail reception from 5:00 - 7:00. Lunch will be provided. Register here for miniCUP Princeton 2019.AGENDA:
- 8:30 Registration and Coffee/Pastries
- 9:00 Introduction - Anthony Nicholls, CEO
- 9:30 Why Scale is as Big a Part of the Future of Modeling as AI, MD or CryoEM - Geoff Skillman
- 10:00 Break
- 10:30 An Orion Demonstration - Paul Hawkins
- 11:30 Grand Ideas; What You Can Do with a Thousand Dollars on Orion -
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:30 Protein and Small Molecule Data Services In or Out of the Cloud - Bob Tolbert
- 2:00 Protein Modeling with Spruce - Jesper Soerensen
- 2:30 MD on the Cloud - Christopher Bayly
- 3:00 Break
- 3:30 ROCSalt: Alchemical Transformations of Ligand Pairs Identified by ROCS Shape Overlays - Ana Silveira, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- 3:45 Alchemical Free Energies and Adaptive Sampling with Perses - Hannah Bruce Macdonald, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- 4:00 Omega and NMR - Paul Hawkins
- 4:30 Ab Initio Prediction of Small Molecule Crystal Structures. Actually Getting Something Right - Geoff Skillman
- 5:00 Reception in the Treehouse Lounge
Be sure to register now if you have not already.
miniCUP LOCATIONS & DATES:
November 19, 2019
Princeton Marriott at Forrestal
November 21, 2019
250 Massachusetts Ave Auditorium, Cambridge, MA
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
To reserve your spot, please visit our registration page here. There is no charge to attend.
We look forward to having you join us!