San Diego, CA | Nov. 7, 2017
OpenEye invites you to miniCUP San Diego on Tuesday, November 7, 2017. Come preview, learn about, and experience Orion, OpenEye's cloud-native, auto-scaling platform for computer-aided drug design.
This event will be held at the new Dart Neuroscience campus at 12278 Scripps Summit Drive, San Diego, CA 92131 and will take place from 9am - 5pm followed by a cocktail reception from 5 - 7pm. Lunch will be provided.
- 9:00 - Registration - light breakfast
- 9:30 - Welcome - Science in the Age of Cloud - Anthony Nicholls, CEO
- 10:00 - A CEO, a hot stack and a live demo - what could possibly go wrong? – Anthony Nicholls, CEO
- 10:30 - Tea
- 11:00 - Workfloe programming - OE Cubed! - Matt Geballe
- 11:30 - Cloud-based affinity prediction - a collaborative experiment in Orion - Gaetano Calabro
- 12:00 - Guest Speaker - Progress on computing fragment binding mode occupancies with BLUES - David Mobley - Mobley Lab, University of California, Irvine
- 12:30 - Lunch
- 1:30 - Spruce and MMDS - preparing and delivering model-ready protein structures - Bob Tolbert, CTO
- 2:00 - High precision experiment and low precision theory- how useful is modeling water with SZMAP and MD? - Greg Warren
- 2:30 - Rapid macrocycle conformation generation in OMEGA - Paul Hawkins
- 3:00 - Tea
- 3:30 - Industrializing small molecule crystal predictions with application to protein-ligand binding - Tom Darden
- 4:00 - Guest Speaker - Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, and Halogen Bonds: Separating Rumors from Reality in Molecular Design - David Lawson, Takeda California
- 4:30 - Cloud scale virtual screening - Matt Geballe
- 5:00 - Reception
- 7:00 - Close
To reserve your spot for the event please send an email to email@example.com as soon as possible as space is limited. There is no charge to attend.