Please join us for a webinar "Update on multi-component CSP at OpenEye” presented by Caitlin Bannan, PhD, Scientific Software Developer, on Tuesday, July 27, 2021, at the following times:
- 4 - 5 p.m. | Central European Summer Time (CET)
- 3 - 4 p.m. | British Summer Time (BST)
- 10 – 11 a.m. | U.S. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- 9 – 10 a.m. | U.S. Central Daylight Time (CDT)
- 8 – 9 a.m. | U.S. Mountain Daylight Time (MDT)
- 7 – 8 a.m. | U.S. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
In recent years, OpenEye has shared successful methods for crystal structure prediction. In this webinar, Caitlin Bannan, Physics Scientific Developer at OpenEye, will share case studies related to predicting crystal structures of real drug molecules with these methods. This will include ranking single and multi-component crystal structures at finite temperatures.
We look forward to having you join us.