OpenEye Scientific is pleased to announce the release of Orion v2020.2 Update.
Orion’s new features will provide more flexibility and speed to your molecular design processes, including the ability to:
- Find molecules more easily with OpenEye’s Molecules as a Service (MaaS) in Orion. In seconds, search billions of molecules for interesting hits via fingerprint similarity, substructure search, exact match, or title search from a variety of molecular databases.
- View SPRUCE-generated Design Units (DU) and control molecule visibility through a secondary alternate list in 3D Viewer
- Experience improved performance and memory
- Run Floes from the Analyze page with a default widget
- Improved atom selection and auto-centering during interactive modeling sessions
- And a number of other improvements
Search billions of molecules in seconds via substructure and other search methods with OpenEye's Molecules as a Service.
About OpenEye Scientific
OpenEye Scientific is an industry leader in computational molecular design based on decades of delivering rapid, robust, and scalable software, toolkits, and technology and design services across the drug discovery process. Our scientific approach has focused on visualizing and analyzing the shape and electrostatics of molecular 3D structures to inform and guide the advancement of pharmaceuticals and biotechnology. OpenEye recently integrated its applications and toolkits into Orion, the only cloud-native, fully integrated molecular design platform. Combining unlimited computation and storage with powerful tools for data sharing, visualization and analysis in an open development platform, Orion offers unprecedented capabilities for drug discovery and optimization. Founded in 1997, OpenEye is a privately held company headquartered in Santa Fe, N.M., with offices in Boston, Mass.; Cologne, Germany; and Tokyo, Japan.