Join us for our webinar "Shape-based Methods in Virtual Screening and Lead Hopping" presented by Paul Hawkins, Ph.D., Applications Science Group Leader from OpenEye.
This webinar was held on May 1, 2013 at 12pm EDT/9am PDT (US).
In this webinar we will cover:
- ROCS as a shape-based similarity tool
- ROCS for virtual screening:
- The definition of a suitable null model for ROCS in VS and comparison of ROCS’ performance versus that null model.
- The successful application of ROCS to virtual screening problems with a varying levels of available structural information using published data.
- ROCS for alignment
- The GUI for ROCS, vROCS.
- Using vROCS to customize queries for ROCS and quantitatively assess their virtual screening performance.
- The successful application of ROCS to virtual screening problems with a varying levels of available structural information.
A recorded version of this webinar is now available below for viewing.