"OEDocking: Is it possible to know when it works?" presented by Gregory Warren, Ph.D., Senior Applications Scientist from OpenEye
The webinar was originally held on Wednesday, June 26, 2013. Access the on-demand webinar below.
In this webinar we will cover:
- How OEDocking technology leverages the structural information available to produce a highly accurate answer for pose prediction. This includes generating a probability of success.
- OEDocking's robust, virtual screening method including
– Good, active compound enrichment with low cross-target variability
– Methods to automatically select the most appropriate protein structure from a set of structures
- The impressive speed of OEDocking