Registration is now open for our Fall 2020 miniCUP Events which will be held virtually in the Americas, Europe/Middle East/Africa and Asia/Japan on the dates below.
This one-day event will be held on three different dates in the time zones indicated below:
October 20, 2020
The Americas (Canada, U.S., Latin America)
- 11 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. | U.S. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | U.S. Central Daylight Time (CDT)
- 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. | U.S. Mountain Daylight Time (MDT)
- 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. | U.S. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
October 21, 2020
- 1 – 7:30 p.m. | Gulf Standard Time (GST)
- 11 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. | Central European Summer Time (CEST)
- 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | British Summer Time (BST)
October 23, 2020
- 1 – 7:30 p.m. | New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT)
- 11 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. | Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
- 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. | Japan Standard Time (JST) and Korea Standard Time (KST)
- 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. | China Standard Time
Our miniCUP series are single-day events that focus on topics of current scientific research, technology and solutions. Listen to OpenEye speaker presentations and learn about the latest updates on ORION, OpenEye's cloud platform.
This year’s agenda also includes talks by guest speakers from Specifica, and Roundtable Discussions following the conclusion of the main sessions. Live Q&A will follow each talk.
Some of this year’s talks include:
- Ab Initio Prediction of Small-Molecule Crystal Structures – Hari Muddana
- Molecules as a Service and Performance Improvements in Orion: Overview & Demo – Matt Geballe & Paul Hawkins
- MD-Based Affinity Scores for Ligand Binding – Christopher Bayly
- Antibody Engineering in the Orion Platform by Specifica – M. Frank Erasmus, Specifica
Be sure to register now to secure your place at the event as attendance is limited and indicate which event you will attend. Registration is free and there is no cost to attend.
Please note - After your registration is processed you will receive an email with instructions on how to log into the event platform where you will find the full schedule and other helpful details for making the most of our virtual event. You can expect to receive this email sometime in the following week.
We look forward to having you join us!
Check out our past miniCUP and CUP Events.