Blue Bell, PA • Nov 6, 2018
OpenEye invites you to miniCUP Blue Bell on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. Come preview, learn about, and experience Orion, OpenEye's cloud-native, auto-scaling platform for computer-aided drug design.
This event will be held at the Blue Bell Country Club located at:
1800 Tournament Drive
Blue Bell PA, 19422
and will take place from 9:00 - 4:30 followed by a cocktail reception from 5:00 - 7:00. Lunch will be provided.
- 8:30 Registration and Coffee/Pastries
- 9:00 OpenEye Goals and Ambitions - Anthony Nicholls, President & CEO
- 9:45 An Introduction to the Core Capabilities of Orion - Paul Hawkins
- 10:30 Coffee/Tea Break
- 11:00 The Practical Aspects of Orion - Jeff Grandy
- 11:30 Making MD and Free Energy Calculations Accessible in Orion -
- 12:00 Crystal Clear: Predicting Crystal Structures of Drug Candidates -
- 12:30 Lunch
- 1:30 Toolkit and Application Update - Bob Tolbert
- 2:00 Floe Programming - Matt Geballe
- 2:30 FastROCS, MMDS and MaaS - Interactive Search Services -
- 3:00 Coffee/Tea Break
- 3:30 Model Building in a Cloud Environment - Anthony Nicholls
- 4:00 Large Scale Science - Geoff Skillman
- 4:30 Reception
Be sure to register now if you have not already to secure your place at the event as attendance is limited.
ALL 2018 miniCUP LOCATIONS & DATES:
San Diego, CA
Oct. 2, 2018
South San Francisco, CA
Oct. 4, 2018
Oct. 18, 2018
Blue Bell, PA (near Philadelphia)
Nov. 6, 2018
Nov. 8, 2018
We look forward to having you join us!