San Diego • Oct. 2, 2018
OpenEye invites you to miniCUP San Diego on Tuesday, October 2, 2018. Come learn about the latest science, methods, and Orion, OpenEye's cloud-native platform for computer-aided drug design.
This event will be held at Takeda California at 10410 Science Center Drive, San Diego and will take place from 9:00 - 5:00 followed by a cocktail reception from 5:00 - 7:00. Lunch will be provided. Register here for miniCUP 2018.
- 8:30 - Registration and Coffee/Pastries
- 9:00 - OpenEye Goals and Ambitions - Geoff Skillman, Bob Tolbert
- 9:30 - An Introduction to the Core Capabilities of Orion - Paul Hawkins
- 10:00 - Coffee/Tea Break
- 10:30 - The Practical Aspects of Orion - Jeff Grandy
- 11:00 - Making MD and Free Energy Calculations Accessible in Orion - Christopher Bayly
- 11:30 - Crystal Clear: Predicting Crystal Structures of Drug Candidates - Grigory Ovanesyan
- 12:00 - Lunch
- 1:00 - Toolkit and Application Update - Bob Tolbert
- 1:30 - Floe Programming - Matt Geballe
- 2:00 - FastROCS, MMDS and MaaS - Interactive Search Services - Bob Tolbert
- 2:30 - Coffee/Tea Break
- 3:00 - Model Building in a Cloud Environment - Matt Geballe
- 3:30 - Large Scale Science - Geoff Skillman
- 4:00 - Guest Speaker - The Open Force Field Initiative: A brief update on our progress and plans - David Mobley, Professor, UC Irvine
- 5:00 - Cocktail and Custom Wood-fired Pizza Reception
Be sure to register now if you have not already to secure your place at the event as attendance is limited.
ALL 2018 miniCUP LOCATIONS & DATES:
San Diego, CA
Oct. 2, 2018
South San Francisco, CA
Oct. 4, 2018
Oct. 18, 2018
Blue Bell, PA (near Philadelphia)
Nov. 6, 2018
Nov. 8, 2018
We look forward to having you join us!