OpenEye is pleased to announce the dates and locations below for our 2018 miniCUP Events.
Our miniCUP series are single day events that focus on topics of current scientific research, technology and solutions. These events are held in both the US and Europe.
Please be sure to register here to secure your spot as attendance will be limited.
- OpenEye Goals and Ambitions - Anthony Nicholls, CEO, OpenEye
Bob Tolbert, Geoff Skillman
- An Introduction to the Core Capabilities of Orion - Paul Hawkins
- The Practical Aspects of Orion - Jeff Grandy
- Making MD and Free Energy Calculations Accessible in Orion - Christopher Bayly
- Crystal Clear: Predicting Crystal Structures of Drug Candidates - Tom Darden
- Toolkit and Application Update - Krisztina Boda
- Floe Programming - Matt Geballe
- FastROCS, MMDS and MaaS - Interactive Search Services - Bob Tolbert
- Model Building in a Cloud Environment - Anthony Nicholls, Matt Geballe
- Large Scale Science - Geoff Skillman
miniCUP Locations & Dates:
To reserve your spot for any of the above events, please visit our registration page here. There is no charge to attend.