OpenEye is pleased to announce the following Agenda for our 2019 miniCUP Events.
Please be sure to register here to secure your spot as attendance will be limited.
- Introduction - Anthony Nicholls, CEO
- Why Scale is as big a part of the future of modeling as AI, MD or Cryo EM -
- Orion Cloud Platform Demo - Paul Hawkins
- Grand ideas; What you can do with a thousand dollars on Orion - Geoff Skillman
- Protein and small molecule data services in or out of the Cloud - Bob Tolbert
- Protein Modeling with Spruce - Jesper Soerensen
- MD on the Cloud - Christopher Bayly
- Conformational sampling of macrocycles; from the solid-state to solution - Paul Hawkins
- Ab Initio prediction of small molecule crystal structures…actually getting something right - Hari Muddana
Our miniCUP series are single day events that focus on topics of current scientific research, technology and solutions. These events are held in both the US and Europe at the locations below:
miniCUP Locations & Dates:
San Diego, CA
October 3, 2019
October 16, 2019
To reserve your spot for any of the above events, please visit our registration page here. There is no charge to attend.