Not only does Orion® deliver trusted science, it also provides unparalleled usability, cost controllability, and security.
- Blazing fast virtual screening. Gigadock™ (3D docking) and FastROCS (3D shape searching) in Orion set the industry standard for ultra-large scale screening calculations. Get your projects completed in less time with Orion; dock and search billions of compounds in less than a day. Science at an unprecedented scale and speed, is now at your fingertips.
- Billions of searchable molecules (ligands). Orion includes over 3.5 billion small molecules from commercial vendors including Enamine, WuXi, and Mcule. No more hassle of having to prepare commercial databases for your searches. These molecular databases are prepared and ready for your 2D and 3D searches, in a unified setting.
- Prepared, ready-to-use, and curated protein crystal structures. Access to over 38,0000 models of protein crystal structures across different target families. These protein models have been carefully curated and assessed based on the quality of their crystallographic data. The models are grouped by family, aligned, and prepared for your docking and visualization needs. With Orion, you can readily compare your small molecule ligands against these target proteins.
- Ready-to-use floes and cubes. With more than a hundred ready-to-use Orion Floes and Cubes, Orion covers many of your modeling needs. Easily modify and build Floes and Cubes from the Orion user interface or using Python. OpenEye continues to add innovative, robust, and validated science to the workflows.
- Ease of Use. OpenEye scientific applications and toolkits are available as turnkey solutions, as well as fully customizable Floes and Cubes in Orion.
- Real-time collaboration. The Orion integrated platform allows you to calculate, visualize and analyze data, and collaborate instantaneously with your team members. No more dealing with file transfers and data formatting between applications.
- Fast and easy implementation. Orion can be accessed anywhere using a web browser. With no specialized hardware or servers necessary, it is easy to get Orion up and running quickly.
- Integrate your in-house and third-party tools. Orion’s open platform concept and use of Python allows for straightforward integration of vendor applications or your in-house tools.
- Cost monitoring. With Orion, you can monitor your compute cost in real-time, down to the seconds and by the cents. You can also set cost thresholds and Orion will notify you before you hit the limit. Both features allow you to easily monitor budgets by projects.
- Cost scheduler. You have the choice in Orion to schedule your calculations to run immediately (AWS on-demand instances) or to run flexibly on the less-expensive (AWS spot instances), saving you hundreds or thousands of dollars per calculations.
- Cost optimized. Orion’s proprietary design searches for best GPU, CPU, or GPU/CPU combination to maximize your computational return on cost. Orion frees you to focus on your science instead of hardware.
- Only pay for what you use. Orion customers have found significant cost savings using the Orion cloud platform rather than maintaining their local hardware infrastructure (investment, maintenance, scalability, etc.).
- Industry Gold Standard. Orion uses Amazon Virtual Private Cloud and S3 Cloud Storage, which is industry gold standard for security. Your data is always secure, in-transit and in-storage.
- Controlled access. In Orion, you fully control who has access to your data on a user or project level.
- Vigilant monitoring. The OpenEye cloud team monitors your Orion infrastructure security 24/7.
Contact us to learn how the Orion® Platform and Science Suites can help you discover new and unprecedented ways to do science.